|Planets And Your Compatbility with your Partner
Have you ever wondered why you are drawn to a particular person,
while another repels you? Why one couple just doesnt get along,
while another pair seems made for each other? Its all in the stars.
Vedic Astrology helps you connect with just the right person to
be your life partner.
The report from our astrologers shall cover the following areas:
Chart Basics for both charts:
- Placement of Planets
- Any important observation on the chart
- Analysis of Ashta koot Guna Milap with Basic explanation
- Is the Marriage astrologically correct? Is it recommended?
- Compatibility of temperaments
- Mangal/ Naadi / Bhakut Dosh
It is believed that marriages are fixed in HEAVEN and performed
on EARTH. We spend almost 75% of our lives with our marriage partner.
Before marriage, we should see the horoscope matchmaking and astrology
compatibility. In Vedic Astrology there is a perfect system of matchmaking
services to judge/ predict the percentage of horoscope compatibility
in marriage. To match the boys and girls horoscopes, Vedic Astrology
predicts the following points and gives weightage in points. Maximum
36 points are there. If boys and girls horoscopes score more than
18 points, then marriage is recommended, otherwise not. Following
are the points to be considered for matchmaking.
1. Varna Kuta :- It has weightage of
1 point. It indicates Ego development of Partner.
2. Vashya Kuta :- It has weightage of
2 points. It indicates the intensity of mutual attraction and affection
between the partners.
3. Dinam Kuta :- It has weightage of
3 points. It indicates the health and well being of the couple.
4. Yoni Kuta :- It has weightage of 4
points. It indicates sexual and biological compatibility, mutual
love and sex inclinations. Every Nakshatra ( Stars ) has characteristics
of an animal. It indicates sexual joy, mutual attraction and love.
5. Graha Maitri :- It has weightage of
5 points. It indicates progeny prospects, mental qualities and affection
for the partner. It also shows outlook, objective, intellectual
level and spiritual plane of existence.
6. Gana Kuta :- It has weightage of 6
points. It indicates the nature of the native and gives compatibility
of temperament and mutual daily behaviors.
7. Rashi Kuta :- It has weightage of
7 points. It indicates growth of family, family welfare and economic
conditions of the partner.
8. Nadi Kuta :- It has weightage of 8
points. It indicates health, longevity and happiness of issues.