We are detailing below some propitiating measures in general for
different planets. Please note that specific remedies do also exist
in Lal Kitab but one should always use them in consultation with
a professional or knowledgeable astrologer.
- For afflicted Jupiter or Jupiter not giving desired results,
Fasting on Thursdays can help. Reciting of Garuda Purana , watering
of Peepal Tree or planting of yellow-flower plants may also help.
- To propitiate Sun , Reciting or listening to Harivansha Purana
is recommended. It is important to have a good moral character
as well. Throwing of copper coin in flowing water may also be
useful. In case of building a house ,keeping the main entrance
from East would also propitiate Sun.
- In case of an afflicted Moon , one should fast on Mondays and
worship Lord Shiva. One can also donate Milk , rice or silver
to propitiate Moon. Keeping Silver nails in the feet of the bed
is also recommended in the Lal Kitab for the same purpose.
- Lal Kitab recommends a remedy as simple as wearing clean &
ironed clothes to get Venus give the desired results. Even perfuming
the clothes and using cream, face powder etc. also will help get
good results related to Venus. Besides this, one can also fast
on Fridays and give Curd, Desi Ghee and Camphor to places of worship.
- Mars , if giving bad results , needs to be propitiated well.
It is one of those planets that give very visible positive or
negative results. Lal Kitab recommends fasting on Tuesdays and
donating sindoor to Lord Hanuman. Throwing of pulse of Masoor
or honey or sindoor in running water will also help.
- In case of a weak or afflicted Mercury , it may help to drop
green things or a copper coin with a hole in running water. Fasting
on Wednesdays is also recommended. Giving bangles and clothes
of green colour to eunuchs is also said to propitiate Mercury.
- Saturn calls for fasting on Saturdays , worshipping Bhairon
& giving wine to him in the temple of Bhairon. Distributing
oil on Saturdays is also recommended as also giving loafs of bread
with mustard oil on it to dogs & crows.
- When Rahu gives bad results , try giving red masoor to the
sweeper or help him in other ways. Incase Rahu is responsible
for some illnesses , barley or wheat equal in wieght of the sick
person should be dropped in the running water. Lal Kitab also
recommends "Saraswati Poojan" for afflicted Rahu.
- Fasting on Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganesh Poojan helps in alleviating
negative effects of Ketu . Keeping a white and black pet dog in
house or feeding such a dog may also help.
A Word of Caution
Though there are several near-original copies of the book available
in the market and 90% is original , still the fake 10% is vital
and critical. Hence, results are erroneous.